Last Updated: 25th October 2021
- 25-10-2021: Register Interest to view Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) showflat and get Direct Developer Price & VVIP Discounts.
- 25-10-2021: Be the earliest to get the updated Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) price, floor plan and Balance Units.
- 13-05-2021: Provence Sold 217 Units on Preview Day
- 18-11-2019:EC Income Ceiling raised to $16,000.
- 18-11-2019: Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) launch date is estimated to be in Q1 2021. Bookmark this page to get the update.
- 07-11-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator Based on Mortgage Serving Ratio
- 01-11-2019: Location map, nearby amenities, and site view are updated.
- 01-11-2019: Welcome to Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) website.
Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) Price
MCC Land successfully secured the executive condominium (EC) site along Canberra Link. The new EC sits an area of 179,650 square foot (16,690 square meter) land parcel and has a plot ratio of 2.3. With the top bid of S$233.89 million, it works out to S$566 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr). According to the Housing and Development Board (HDB), it can yield a maximum of 385 units.
Based on the estimation, the Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) will have a break-even price of S$950 psf ppr and an average selling price of S$1,100 psf.
Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) Price is coming soon. Register your interest to be notified the earliest!
883 – 1,066 sqft / 82 – 99 sqm
3 BEDROOM PREMIUM
1,206 – 1,249 sqft / 112 – 116 sqm
1,399 sqft / 130 sqm
Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) Location
The new Executive Condominium (EC) is located at Canberra Link, only 300m away from the upcoming Canberra MRT, which was opened in Nov 2019. Canberra MRT station is part of north-South line, located between Sembawang and Yishun MRT stations.
Nearby Canberra Plaza will become the future new generation neighborhood centre which is positioned as a one-stop destination for all generations. Residents of Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) will enjoy a complete live-work-play-learn environment. Canberra Plaza is expected to be completed in 2019.
Served by the 12 hectare Bukit Canberra (a.k.a Sembawang Sport and Community Hub, open in 2020), Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) is so close to amenities such as hawker centre, indoor and outdoor sport facilities, policlinic, and green spaces for community farming and lifestyle related facilities.
When the new expressway as part of North-South Corridor is ready in 2026, Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) will be directly benefited – commuters then have the choice of faster access to the city area.
Amenities @Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC)
Sembawang can look forward to an injection of new life and excitement, with new housing developments and the opening of Bukit Canberra. These developments will also be complemented with new employment opportunities.
Want to know how Sembawang Area is planned with the comprehensive range of facilities to meet the needs of current and future residents? Check out the Sembawang URA Master Plan.
Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) Site Plan
Adapted from French courtyard design aligned with modernism, a place of serenity and romance. It encapsulates its residence with a modern contemporary landscape, with symmetrical walkways accompanied with short to tall hedges, beautiful flowers and scents providing a highly acclaimed and sought after lifestyle experience of fantasy and luxury that is rich in stimulating comfort lends an air of warmth and opulence.
There are spaces that are intimate and engaging making romance the underlying tone of the design. The landscape spaces, formed by interlocking courtyards create outdoor pockets that are romantic, intimate and private.
Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) Floor Plan
The Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) is designed to accommodate all your needs, a love nest for younger families or even multi-generational living. Stay tuned for the floor plans of the units available in Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC).
Click the button above to view & download the Full Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) Floor Plan.
Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) Showflat
Location, Opening Hours
The Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) showflat is targeted to open in Q1 2021.
Kindly register your interest to receive latest update on showflat opening date and project details.
Things to Take Note Before Visiting Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) Showflat
- It is advisable to check Eligibility Conditions for Provence Residence (Canberra Link EC) purchase.
- How are you affected by the MSR(Mortgage Servicing Ratio)? You will need to know the bracket you are in. Find out more using the MSR calculator.
- On the actual launch date, you will need to understand how the Balloting System works.
Alternatively, you may simply book an appointment by filling up the form below and let us contact you. Our experienced sales team is able to assist you throughout the process.